Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Prologue

Greetings Dear Reader!


"To blog is to share.
To blog is to connect.
To blog is to create.
To blog is to inspire."

Welcome to my blog. The credit of motivating me to start writing a blog goes to Dr John Watson (Martin Freeman) from the very famous British television series 'Sherlock'. I visited http://www.thescienceofdeduction.co.uk/ for the first time before a week and I frequent it just to get delighted to know what marvels can a blog do to you.



In this blog I will take you on a journey of knowledge. I would try my best to provide rare pieces of information along with latest buzz on the Internet. The information will be served in my unique way. I will also try to include my personal experiences in each topic and keep the content relatable.


I would now like to introduce myself. My name is Vandit Nanavati. I am pursuing my B.Tech. Degree in Computer Engineering from Marwadi Education Foundation, Rajkot. I stepped out of teenage on the 7th of this month (yup, that makes me 20 years old). 


As you might have already guessed from the theme of this blog, I am a bibliophile. I love reading anything and everything ranging from novels to magazines to blogs to articles in newspapers to e-books. I am tagged as 'bookworm' among friends, which, according to me, is an achievement. I am an avid personality when it comes to acquiring knowledge of something which I am unaware of. I also love watching movies of thriller and horror genre. 

I need all the luck for this venture. I promise to keep you entertained with the posts. After all, that's my responsibility. I would love to get feedback and suggestions from you. I request you to share you views on my posts in the comments. I am really looking forward to see you all in 'The Very First Post' coming up really soon. :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment